Records For Living Community

Share Information about HealthFrame and taking control of your own healthcare
Welcome to Records For Living Community Sign in | Join | Help
in Search

Blood Glucose Graph

Last post 04-01-2009, 9:46 PM by Records For Living Support. 3 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  02-17-2009, 12:08 PM 1306

Blood Glucose Graph

Hello.  I am an insulin dependent diabetic and I was going to use the blood glucose graph that you have, however, I check my blood once before breakfast, once before lunch, once AFTER lunch, once before supper, once AFTER supper, and before I go to bed.  Your graph only has a place for before breakfast, before lunch, before dinner, bedtime and night.  So, I was wondering if you could update that so that there are ones for before as you have it now and also AFTER each meal.  Most diabetic's have to check it before they eat and then 2 hours after they eat.  This would be VERY helpful for me and others I am sure.

Thank you,
    JC Radican
  •  02-23-2009, 10:03 PM 1310 in reply to 1306

Re: Blood Glucose Graph

JC,

Thank you for your feedback.   Our development team is looking into making these changes for future updates.

In the meantime, please let me share with you a couple of work arounds:
    • Create a test that uses the "Blood Glucose Daily Measurements" Type.  Then use the "Add New" button to add new measurements for after lunch and after supper (as shown in the image below).
      • Any time in the future that you want to track your daily measurement, copy and paste a test that already has these two new measurement types.  (It will save some typing, but you need to remember to clear all the values).
    • Create a user defined graph that shows all blood glucose measurements.  Now you'll see all of your blood glucose measurements.
    Thank you for your feedback and thank you for using HealthFrame,
    Support Team

•  03-29-2009, 1:11 AM 1325 in reply to 1310

Oh ok.  That's great I'll give that a shot!  Thanks so much!  :)
    JC
  •  04-01-2009, 9:46 PM 1329 in reply to 1325

JC,

A quick note on this.  Since we last exchanged notes on the forum, the development team went ahead and updated the blood glucose panel and supporting graph.  If you haven't already, please update your version of HealthFrame to 2.1.10 (use the "Check for Updates" menu item.

Please let us know if we missed something.

Thank you for your feedback and for using HealthFrame,
    Support Team
View as RSS news feed in XML