Records For Living Community

Share Information about HealthFrame and taking control of your own healthcare
Welcome to Records For Living Community Sign in | Join | Help
in Search

Setting up a household profile

Last post 09-14-2007, 2:48 PM by Ambell. 2 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  09-13-2007, 5:36 PM 855

Setting up a household profile

I am currently using a 15-day trial of HealthFrame and, so far, I really like what I have seen. I sent this question to Support Services 4 days ago and since I haven't heard anything back I thought I would try the online community.

In trying to set up the program to handle my household I'm having difficulty with providers and insurance. In most households the insurance and many providers might be common throughout individuals. I have set up my information, now, how can I get a new household member's profile to link to the insurance and providers I have already entered?

Or, and I hope this isn't the case, do I have to re-enter this information again and again for each household member?

•  09-14-2007, 1:23 PM 857 in reply to 855

Re: Setting up a household profile

Dear Ambell,

Welcome to the HealthFrame User Community Forum.  We're happy to hear that you seem happy with what you've seen so far of HealthFrame.  We're also sorry that you have not yet heard back from our email support, though we're happy you've come to us at the Forum!  Smile [:)]

HealthFrame supports copying and pasting of certain types of information, in particular to help out in these types of initial configuration tasks.  Please look at Robert's post entitled "Copy and Paste a Record" where we document how you can share individual/organization information across multiple PHRs or perhaps at Jolene's post entitled "Adding family members", where we document sharing family history information across PHRs.

This support should help you in part with your initial configuration question.  Unfortunately, we do not yet support the same mechanism for insurance information and you will need to enter that information in the PHRs.

Thanks for your question and we look forward to helping you further evaluate HealthFrame.

Support Team

•  09-14-2007, 2:48 PM 860 in reply to 857

Re: Setting up a household profile

Many thanks for the help! I will try it this weekend when I put 2007 medical information into my profile and then try to create profiles for the rest of my household.

Alan

View as RSS news feed in XML