Records For Living Community

Share Information about HealthFrame and taking control of your own healthcare
Welcome to Records For Living Community Sign in | Join | Help
in Search

Support

Last post 07-17-2008, 10:05 AM by BrianEE93. 4 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  04-11-2006, 9:44 AM 215

Support

To whom it may concern:

I have some suggestions for improving healthframe

1.) Put inches and ounces along with pounds and feet for vital signs.( most well child visits use pounds and ounces for weight and inches and feet for height)

2.)add head circumference to vital signs.

3.) add another category titled well-child visits with what to expect at each visit(milestones, immunizations,feeding, vital signs,etc.)

4.)link hospitals,doctors,insurance between family members.

5.)ability to print reports in table form as well as lists.especially helpful with immunizations an height/weight

thank you

jcmoss

when is version 2.0 going to be released?

•  04-11-2006, 10:06 AM 216 in reply to 215

Re: Support

>I have some suggestions for improving healthframe

1.) Put inches and ounces along with pounds and feet for vital signs.
    >( most well child visits use pounds and ounces for weight and inches
    > and feet for height)

This is already largely present in HealthFrame 1.0. In the vital signs panel, you can enter either ft/in/cm for height, and either lbs or kg for weight. If you select lbs, in HealthFrame 2.0, you have the option to enter either lbs or oz (there is a popup field for oz if you select lbs).

2.)add head circumference to vital signs.

We will consider this feature request, but are concerned that it only applies to infants. We may add this field only for certain kinds of visits (like the well-child visit you suggest), or only for infants (children under 2 years?). We may need to resolve this after HealthFrame 2.0 is released, as we are near the end of our 2.0 development cycle.

>3.) add another category titled well-child visits with what to expect at
    >each visit(milestones, immunizations,feeding, vital signs,etc.)

Please clarify what you mean by category. Do you mean an additional 'Visit Type' in the 'Visit' page? How would you suggest we present the information about what to expect at least visit?

>4.)link hospitals,doctors,insurance between family members.

This is a common request, and its one of the few common requests that has not been addressed in HealthFrame 2.0.  We are tracking this in our SPR database as SPR#248, and we will most likely provide some mechanism to better deal with this in the coming year.

5.)ability to print reports in table form as well as lists.especially
    >helpful with immunizations an height/weight

HealthFrame 2.0 contains significant improvements in its reports generation support, but I don't think it has the particular feature you are suggesting here (at least not in that form). Please clarify your request. Are you asking for an additional report with a table of data? Or are you asking for changes to an existing report?  Even if its too late to address this for HealthFrame 2.0, we will likely have a 2.1 release to address some user requests for additional reports.

>thank you

>jcmoss

And thank YOU for your support and feedback.

>when is version 2.0 going to be released?

We are not ready to announce anything about  HealthFrame 2.0, but it  already in beta test , and has been publicly demonstrated.  We will likely have an  announcement about HealthFrame 2.0 availability in the next month or so.

•  10-19-2006, 7:09 PM 498 in reply to 216

Re: Support

HealthFrame 2.1 - addresses several issues reported here.

• HealthFrame 2.1 contains vastly improved reporting functionality, including a new extension mechanism allowing direct integration of external reports (OpenHealth services)
    • HealthFrame 2.1 now allows some objects, such as healthcare providers, to be copied and pasted across PHRs.
        Thank you for your valued suggestions. HealthFrame 2.1 will be available shortly.

•  07-09-2008, 12:25 AM 1176 in reply to 216

Print & Export Weight (Height data)

I'm tracking my son's weight growth, since he was on stimulants and lost weight, but now he's on some other medication. I can make a weight graph, but I don't see how to print it. I'd really like to export it to Excel and have columns for difference and the % increase/decrease. Thanks!
  •  07-17-2008, 10:05 AM 1178 in reply to 1176

Re: Print & Export Weight (Height data)

drix:
    I'm tracking my son's weight growth, since he was on stimulants and lost weight, but now he's on some other medication. I can make a weight graph, but I don't see how to print it. I'd really like to export it to Excel and have columns for difference and the % increase/decrease. Thanks!

I thought I would step in. I hope no one minds.

Once you have the graph on the screen, just click the little picture of the printer in the top left part of the screen.

At the bottom of the graph screen there is a button that says, "Export Data". Click this and select Text/Data Only and send it to the Clipboard. I usually leave the next page as default and click OK. Now open Excel and select paste.

View as RSS news feed in XML