Records For Living Community

Share Information about HealthFrame and taking control of your own healthcare
Welcome to Records For Living Community Sign in | Join | Help
in Search

Library Not Registered Error

Last post 01-03-2008, 10:42 PM by Records For Living Support. 1 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  01-03-2008, 9:40 AM 922

Library Not Registered Error

When attempting to open a Journal Entry, I get an Internet Explorer Script Error. The error states that the Library is not Registered.  I have HealthFrame 2.1.6.

I have not had this error until just a couple of days ago. Can you tell me what is going on here?

Many thanks,

Esther

•  01-03-2008, 10:42 PM 928 in reply to 922

Re: Library Not Registered Error

Hi, Esther.

We're sorry you've run into problems using the Journal feature.  We believe the reason you are seeing this message is probably because of a conflict with some other software you may have installed or uninstalled since the last time you used the Journal feature.

We believe we have corrected this behavior for the HealthFrame version 3.0 release, currently in development.

The workaround for this is simple.  You can try one of the following two approaches - first please make a back up of your PHR(s) by using the File/Save PHR Backup... :
    • Go to Control Panel and select the Add/Remove Programs option.  Select HealthFrame and click on the "repair" option.
    • If that doesn't work, then please go back to the Control Panel, Add/Remove Programs and uninstall HealthFrame.  Next, reinstall HealthFrame.

We're sorry for this inconvenience and we appreciate your patience.

Thanks and Happy New Year!
    Support Team
View as RSS news feed in XML