Records For Living Community

Share Information about HealthFrame and taking control of your own healthcare
Welcome to Records For Living Community Sign in | Join | Help
in Search

help needed

Last post 10-07-2007, 7:43 PM by Records For Living Support. 1 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  10-01-2007, 9:39 PM 870

help needed

Hello,
    Currently, I am evaluating HealthFrame Explorer, and I am inetersted in purchasing one.  However, I have few questions that i would like to get some answers from you before purchase this software:

1. during installation, it asked for several options (data, viewer, and etc) and I chose one of the options.  is that right?

2. Can I install in this software in two home computers (one laptop and desk top)?

3.  can I purchase this program on a CD?

4.  How safe is this program to store personal info such as DOB, SSN and etc

5.  Inorder to get full use of this program, do you have to buy additional programs? such as viewer etc?

thanks
    Karu
  •  10-07-2007, 7:43 PM 878 in reply to 870

Re: help needed

Hello, Karu!

Thank you for your interest in HealthFrame.

1. This is standard behavior for installers, to provide users with choices of sub-components that can be optionally installed.  If you simply leave the default settings unmodified, you should be able to install HealthFrame Family Edition as well as sub-components such as the HealthFrame Viewer.

2. The HealthFrame Family Edition license is a household license.  This means that you can install it  in your desktop, laptop and if you have a spouse or children, they too can install the same license on their computer(s).

3. You can purchase an electronic download or a physical CD: it's your choice.  There is a price difference: the CD version costs $10.00 more than the electronic download, plus you pay for shipping and handling.  The CD comes in a booklet with some basic information about personal health records and 'how to get started'.

4. Information you enter in your personal health record is not tracked by Records For Living (see our privacy policy) and only gets distributed to other organizations - e.g. your doctors' electronic health record systems - if YOU decide that's what you want to do.  HealthFrame's files are encrypted and can be password protected (recommended).  You should be careful with exports or other data you choose to sync with removable drives (e.g. USB drives) and make sure the exports are also encrypted.

5. You only need to purchase the HealthFrame Family Edition and no other programs.  This is a license you 'own', and does not require yearly subscription fees.

Please let us know if you need further assistance,
    Support Team
View as RSS news feed in XML