Records For Living Community

Share Information about HealthFrame and taking control of your own healthcare
Welcome to Records For Living Community Sign in | Join | Help
in Search

Hospitalizations and Surgery

Last post 05-28-2006, 8:14 PM by Records For Living Support. 1 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  05-28-2006, 8:08 PM 295

Hospitalizations and Surgery

I think it is important to include a section on hospitalizations and on Surgery. Perhaps I missed them. These are different from treatments and should be displayed on the medical Summary report. I find you cannot display “treatments unless you say they are ongoing( last date present) whereas surgeries occur on a specific date in the past.

•  05-28-2006, 8:14 PM 296 in reply to 295

Re: Hospitalizations and Surgery

Thanks for bringing up these questions.  Perhaps they highlight areas where we need to improve our documentation.

1. You can enter hospitalization information in the Visits section.  Simply select the 'hospitalization' visit type and when you generate the medical history summary report, they'll  be shown in the hospitalization section.

2. As for surgery, you can enter specific surgeries in the treatment section.  You need to select the specific surgery type.

3. Treatments by default only display in the medical history summary, if they are 'on-going'.  In order to display surgeries (typically one-day events), simply use the customization feature for the report and select the surgeries you wish to see displayed.

These points are illustrated below in the attached image.

Please let us know if you have further questions/concerns/suggestions.

Thanks,
    Support Team

View as RSS news feed in XML