Records For Living Community

Share Information about HealthFrame and taking control of your own healthcare
Welcome to Records For Living Community Sign in | Join | Help
in Search

Single data entry for doctors and hospitals

Last post 10-05-2006, 4:21 PM by Records For Living Support. 3 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  03-24-2006, 11:48 AM 167

Single data entry for doctors and hospitals

Is there any way to enter the doctors and hospitals just once, since the whole family uses the same ones. with 6 of us I have had to enter the same doctor and hospital info 6 times, once in each file.

•  03-24-2006, 11:49 AM 168 in reply to 167

Re: Single data entry for doctors and hospitals

Thank you for your interest in HealthFrame.

Unfortunately, there is no easy mechanism to share information across personal health records, at this point.

We will forward your suggestion to our development team.

Thank you,

Support Team

Records For Living, Inc.

http://www.RecordsForLiving.com

•  10-05-2006, 4:02 PM 492 in reply to 168

"Is there any way to enter the doctors and hospitals just once, since the whole family uses the same ones?"

I am evaluating this product for using with my family records and this was also one of my questions.  A way to select common organizations like doctors, hospitals, and insurance companies for each PHR would be convenient.

Since it has been several months since the first question, I thought I'd ask for an update.  Is this type of feature being addressed yet?  Is there any expectation that it will be implemented at all?

Thanks

•  10-05-2006, 4:21 PM 493 in reply to 492

Thank you for your interest in evaluating HealthFrame.

Unfortunately, we do not yet support sharing information across personal health records (PHR).  We expect support for this type of functionality to become available once we expand our synchronization capabilities, for our next major release (HealthFrame 3.x).

We realize this is cumbersome for first time users - i.e. when setting up their PHRs and we apologize for the inconvenience. 

Though this is not as convenient as sharing would be, you may consider entering the information in one PHR and then opening the additional PHRs side-by-side and copying/pasting the information.  At least you won't have to retype.

With HealthFrame 2.1 (soon to be released) we will be introducing extensible "health services" plug-ins and I will forward this information to our development team, in case there is an opportunity to come up with a better work-around in the meantime.

Thanks,

Support Team

Records For Living, Inc.

View as RSS news feed in XML