Records For Living Community

Share Information about HealthFrame and taking control of your own healthcare
Welcome to Records For Living Community Sign in | Join | Help
in Search

Related Information - Expense -- Request

Last post 05-03-2012, 8:19 AM by Records For Living Support. 1 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  02-29-2012, 9:27 AM 1646

Related Information - Expense -- Request

Thanks again for such a great product.

With each doctor's appointment, I add an Expense item for mileage. Each time I visit a particular doctor, I have to re-enter the mileage information. It would be very nice if I could enter the "Expense" "mileage" information once into the database, and then every time I visit that doctor, I would just need to select that particular doctor from a drop down box (or link to it)  and the Expense page would pre-fill with the Provider Name, "Amount" of mileage, and the Expense Type as mileage for that particular doctor, leaving the only thing I need to fill in would be that particular date. . .i.e., a pre-filled form for that doctor with the mileage information.

Many thanks for hearing my suggestion!
    Esther

•  05-03-2012, 8:19 AM 1665 in reply to 1646

Re: Related Information - Expense -- Request

Thanks Esther!

This is a great idea! We've done a lot of work to the internals of how we represent expenses in HealthFrame v3, and we've implemented (internally) a new feature called 'todo/planning' to deal with recurring events (such as referrals, regularly scheduled treatment visits etc).

Unfortunately, as we are way behind on our scheduled release of HealthFrame v3, we've decided to postpone exposing these features in the HealthFrame UI until at least healthFrame 3.1.

We've added a bug to our database (http://bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=945) so we are tracking this issue and will revisit it when we tackle expenses (again - probably not until next year).

Thanks so much, and please do keep your suggestions coming! We WILL change our mind and our plans about prioritization if we get enough feedback about what things customers consider most important.
View as RSS news feed in XML