Records For Living Community

Share Information about HealthFrame and taking control of your own healthcare
Welcome to Records For Living Community Sign in | Join | Help
in Search

Cross accessing providers & facilities & all user set up options across all family members as drop downs to avoid reentering everything.

Last post 07-26-2010, 9:36 PM by Records For Living Support. 1 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  06-22-2010, 4:38 PM 1591

Cross accessing providers & facilities & all user set up options across all family members as drop downs to avoid reentering everything.

In my family of 6 I seem to have to enter common information separately for each family member. I would like to be able to enter the info for our family doctor once, then have it appear as a drop-down option for each of the other family members when entering that same field. This feature should appear everywhere possible. Once a family has entered address, phone, etc. for anyone it should be accessible for any other PHR's on that family's program. It is very tedious to have to enter the same info for each family member!

I am not worried about confidentiality between family members. I am the one entering all the info for the whole family anyway. If confidentiallity were an issue for some users, the ability to cross reference user entered options could be something that each purchaser could enable or disable as needed. Thanks!
  •  07-26-2010, 9:36 PM 1599 in reply to 1591

Re: Cross accessing providers & facilities & all user set up options across all family members as drop downs to avoid reentering everything.

Thanks for this suggestion. Its been made by several customers in the past, and we are looking into ways of addressing this problem in future releases of HealthFrame.

I'm not sure how directly we will support this in HealthFrame v3, but probably by HealthFrame v3.1 we will have an improved answer.

However, please be aware, in the current version of HealthFrame - there is a reasonable answer - copy and paste. You can copy and paste family members from one PHR to another.

This doesn't provide automatic synchronization o information across PHRs (what you and many others have requested) - but it makes it not terribly time consuming to manually copy changes from one PHR to each of a handful of others.

I'm sorry we don't have a better answers right now, but thank you kindly for your feedback!

Support Team.
View as RSS news feed in XML