Records For Living Community

Share Information about HealthFrame and taking control of your own healthcare
Welcome to Records For Living Community Sign in | Join | Help
in Search

Need help in finding data file and restoring to computer after Windows 7 clean install

Last post 11-16-2009, 10:20 PM by PoP. 2 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  11-14-2009, 6:05 PM 1524

Need help in finding data file and restoring to computer after Windows 7 clean install

Hi,

I have a registered copy of HealthFrame. I have spent some time entering data. I just upgraded my computer from Vista to Win 7 by doing a custom (clean) install and I am trying to get my old HealthFrame data back. Before I migrated from Vista to Win 7 I a) ran Windows Easy Transfer using the default settings for transferring settings and data, b) made a complete back-up image of my old Vista configuration, AND c) also made a complete backup of all data and program files using Windows Back-Up (I.e. all folders and files). When I finished installing Win 7 I re-downloaded and re-activated HealthFrame. I have tried to restore the old data files/folder back to HealthFrame but have not been able to do this. I've looked in the locations for the encrypted data files mentioned in your posts in the Community Forums, but have not found anything. Please help!

Thanks!

PS: I don't think I ever backed-up my data from within the HealthFrame program (my bad!) ... is there a way of getting the data files back from within the program or wherever the program stores its (encrypted) data files???

PPS: I emailed this question to info@recordsforliving. com but have received no reply ... do you monitor that address?
  •  11-16-2009, 9:20 PM 1525 in reply to 1524

Re: Need help in finding data file and restoring to computer after Windows 7 clean install

Hi, PoP.

Sorry for the delay getting back to you.  In matters of support, support@RecordsForLiving.com is a better email than info@RecordsForLiving.com.

It seems that you have an unusual upgrade - i.e. not relying on HealthFrame-generated backup/restore support.   Your best bet is to schedule a web conference call with our support team to help you through the remainder of your upgrade.  Please let us know via email what your date/time availability is and we will schedule a support call.

Thank you for using HealthFrame & Happy Holidays,
    Support Team
    Records For Living, Inc.
  •  11-16-2009, 10:20 PM 1526 in reply to 1525

Re: Need help in finding data file and restoring to computer after Windows 7 clean install

OK, thanks, I've sent an email with date/time info.
View as RSS news feed in XML