Records For Living Community

Share Information about HealthFrame and taking control of your own healthcare
Welcome to Records For Living Community Sign in | Join | Help
in Search

Text Color

Last post 12-03-2008, 9:08 PM by Records For Living Support. 3 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  11-24-2008, 11:13 PM 1240

Text Color

I have had to set my background to black.

Upon downloading Healthframe  - I have found certain text, like 'already visited' links are in dark purple making it impossible to read (this includes all links - like individual dr's names).

Also there is certain text that appears very very light yellow on white (the suggestion box) - again - impossible to read.

I realize quite a bit of this is due to my temporary settings in Windows XP pro. However, I was wondering if there was a way within Healthframe to adjust the color by type of text, so that links can be shown in a lighter color, allowing me to see them?

thank you for your help with this

ashley
  •  11-24-2008, 11:25 PM 1241 in reply to 1240

Re: Text Color

Attachment: Themes.PNG
    Dear Ashley,

I have tried reproducing the problem you describe, but I was unable to recreate the issues you mention.

Please provide us with the following information so that we can better assist you:
    • What operating system are you using?
    • When you say that you set your background to black, which background in particular did you change?  The window background or some other setting? 
    • Did you also change text color?
    In the meantime, I'm not sure whether you are aware of the fact that HealthFrame supports multiple color themes, including "Black and White" for users who prefer higher color contrast.

Please look at the image below, which shows how you can experiment with multiple color themes - and perhaps one of them will be to your satisfaction.

Thank you for using HealthFrame,
    Support Team

•  11-29-2008, 5:54 PM 1242 in reply to 1241

I am using XP pro.
    I used the MS 'accessibility' option and changed the background of the desktop and all web pages to black. which gives me yellow text.
    However, as stated, the 'visited' links in Healthframe show up as a dark purple and i have no idea why. 
    All I am asking is if there is a function within the program to change the various text color options for each of the display categories, such as 'links' visited (individual providers, organization text in the table all show up as purple), drop down menus within a record show as dark blue, standard text is yellow, and the whole site bar on the left has a bluish background which i chose from your options provided. However the text in the 'Suggestions' box is a pale yellow that is almost invisible as this one area has a white background.
    I hope this helps.
    thank you
    Ashley
  •  12-03-2008, 9:08 PM 1253 in reply to 1242

Ashley,

Thank you for the tip on using the MS Accessibility option.  I was able to reproduce the issues you described, when I changed the background of the desktop and applications to black.

I have reported this bug to our development team, but this will likely take some time to correct.  We apologize for the inconvenience and we will do our best to correct this limitation in future releases.

Support Team
View as RSS news feed in XML