Records For Living Community

Share Information about HealthFrame and taking control of your own healthcare
Welcome to Records For Living Community Sign in | Join | Help
in Search

Export Issue

Last post 06-09-2008, 12:37 PM by Records For Living Support. 1 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  06-08-2008, 9:52 AM 1148

Export Issue

When exporting, there is a problem with using the export filter. For example, if I want to export the visits for just one month, using the dates export filter does not work. I have to go to visits and filter the dates there first, and then do the export, and even then I don't get only the dates that I want.  Sad [:(]
  •  06-09-2008, 12:37 PM 1152 in reply to 1148

Re: Export Issue

Attachment: FilterExport.PNG
    Esther,

You have unfortunately, run into a bug with the current release of HealthFrame, which impacts your ability to export  to the HealthFrame v2 XML PHR format.  This bug is not an issue if you are exporting to the ASTM Continuity of Care Record (CCR) format.  In other words, filtering (including data-based filtering) works perfectly if you export to the CCR format, and you should be able to get just the range of visits you are expecting.

You can verify this by:
    1. Go to the File / Export PHR... function
    2. Configure your filter (including the data range selection)
    3. Switch the default "Save as type" to CCR (see image below)
    4. Save your result
    5. Start the HealthFrame Viewer and open the file saved in step 4 above
    6. Go to the Medical Visit Summary report (if you have the OHS Plug-in installed) and you should see only the visits that fall within the selected ranges.
    There is however, one additional point you should be aware of.  The ASTM CCR industry standard does not contain all of the information contained in HealthFrame.  For instance, no expense management data is currently tracked in the ASTM CCR, since it is primarily focused on the exchange of clinical continuity of care information, and does not capture the entirety of data that is present in a full-featured personal health record (PHR) such as HealthFrame.

We're sorry for this issue and we are expecting that this export limitation will be fixed in future releases.

Support Team
View as RSS news feed in XML