Records For Living Community

Share Information about HealthFrame and taking control of your own healthcare
Welcome to Records For Living Community Sign in | Join | Help
in Search

Providers / Organizations - website

Last post 01-27-2008, 7:00 PM by Records For Living Support. 5 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  06-10-2006, 9:26 PM 312

Providers / Organizations - website

Would it not be good to add the website to the providers and organizations, there is the email  - only makes sense to me.

Also, with this, when doing prescriptions online, such as refills, then the user can go here and click to get to the site for the refills. It would also be nice to fill in the information on the website, but they are so different in what they want to be filled in and then navigate through – so filling the fields, is really a dream request.

•  06-10-2006, 9:36 PM 313 in reply to 312

Re: Providers / Organizations - website

Thank you for the suggestion to add website addresses to providers.  This is indeed a great suggestion.

We have planned a major overhauling of our 'contacts' management (individuals and organizations) and that is a likely time when these additions will be available.  This is unfortunately a major improvement and not likely to be availble till 3.0.

Automated prescription refilling is one of a number of internet web-enabled services that we are actively pursuing.  We are currently creating partnerships with companies who will support the exchange of clinical record exchange for a number of additional services: risk assessment, emergency record acccess, reporting, de-identification services, etc.  Some of these services might be available as early as 2.1, but it make take longer for the partnerships to develop. 

When these services are in place, you will be able to upload your records or portion thereof, with basically the click of a button.

Support Team

Records For Living

•  06-10-2006, 11:20 PM 319 in reply to 313

I can appreciate the "major overhaul" of the contacts as you have described, but in the mean time, I feel that it would be benefical to have the web url in the contact record and would get other suggestions for this area - So, could the url field be added with relative ease and minimal program changes?

*** Davis
  •  01-15-2008, 8:58 PM 963 in reply to 313

I was just going to suggest we needed a Website field and also a Related Information area to the Organizations, but I see it's already on the list of future improvements. In the meantime, I could add the URL to an e-mail or Notes field.
  •  01-15-2008, 11:25 PM 968 in reply to 963

Another thing I would like is to place a Name in addition to the URL when creating a Related Information - URL. Some URLs are lengthly and a Name (like a Favorite) is more descriptive. I understand that this would require a form with 2 or more fields, or if you can add the Name,Url and it would display Name URL in the link.

Tip: I set up a Journal for My Health Websites for URLs that I like/use.
    I also linked a URL to some Conditions.

•  01-27-2008, 7:00 PM 974 in reply to 968

Drix:

These are great suggestions for current users!  Thanks!

Also, your suggestion to add a 'name' field for related information is interesting...  We'll pass it along to development for future releases.  As you indicate, the 'art' is in finding the right screen real estate to add one more field... Smile [:)]

Thanks!
    Support Team
View as RSS news feed in XML