Records For Living Community

Share Information about HealthFrame and taking control of your own healthcare
Welcome to Records For Living Community Sign in | Join | Help
in Search

Can I print lists of providers or medications or custom lists?

Last post 08-07-2006, 10:38 PM by Records For Living Support. 1 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  08-07-2006, 9:54 PM 426

Can I print lists of providers or medications or custom lists?

I have version 2.0.3 of HealthFrame for our family PHR. I would like to be able to print some of the information in the PHR in lists I can carry like the medication or individual providers or calendar.
    Can I print lists of providers or medications or custom lists (reports)? Are you using a standard database engine whose forms generator I could to create my own printable lists?

Dave
  •  08-07-2006, 10:38 PM 428 in reply to 426

Re: Can I print lists of providers or medications or custom lists?

Dave,

As you know, HealthFrame 2.0.3 includes a number of pre-built reports.  The medical history summary report, for instance, can be customized to display the subset of information you are interested in - for medications or invidivual providers.  (You can read more about customizations in the built-in HealthFrame help - or you can experiment with the "..." button on the context bar).

As for calendar, you can print each month and/or day by navigating to the month and/or day and using the print menu.

You will be happy to know that HealthFrame 2.1 will provide a much better reporting environment, which among other things will support integrating custom reports.  In particular we will be encouraging members in this forum to publish their reports for use by the community.

If you are interested, you can look at the two XML formats that HealthFrame supports: (1) its internal file format (http://www.recordsforliving.com/Schemas/2006-04/PHR-Model/) and (2) the ASTM standard for Continuity of Care Record - CCR - http://www.astm.org/DATABASE.CART/WORKITEMS/WK4363.htm.

You can also - right now - use HealthFrame to export your personal health record (PHR) to either or both formats (use File / Export).  If you are familiar with XML-based technologies (such as for instance XSLT) you could create scripts that generate HTML reports - for instance.

I encourage you to pay attention to our web site over the next month or so, for announcements of the 2.1 release.  Once the release is published, there will be additional information that will be made available on how such custom reports can be incorporated in HealthFrame.

Thank you for your suggestion and we look forward to any reports you may suggest and/or publish for HealthFrame.

Support Team

View as RSS news feed in XML