Records For Living Community

Share Information about HealthFrame and taking control of your own healthcare
Welcome to Records For Living Community Sign in | Join | Help
in Search

Suggestions For Health Explore Future Versions and Releases

Last post 06-20-2006, 5:16 PM by Records For Living Support. 6 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  06-15-2006, 7:31 AM 371

Suggestions For Health Explore Future Versions and Releases

This provides a method of requesting or recommending enhancements to the future of Health Explorer.
    *** Davis
  •  06-15-2006, 7:37 AM 372 in reply to 371

FDD - Vision Profile

At the present time, I do not see that there is a Vision Profile as the same as the other profile within Health Explorer. Is this being planned for the future releases or versions of the product?

As a work around, what is the suggestion for the capture of the General Vision Information (last eye examination, does the person wear glasses, does the person wear contacts), Contact Prescription (Brand of Contacts, Date Prescribed, Contacts color, Expiration date, Contact material, Seg Height, right eye – power, base curve, diameter, add power, left eye – power, base curve, diameter, and notes), Glasses Prescription (data prescribed, expiration date, papillary distance, seg height, right eye – sphere, add power, cylinder, axis, prism, bases, left eye – sphere, add power, cylinder, axis, prism, bases, and notes area).

If an example of a vision profile is needed, then I can provide one that I am using from another product as well as what the care provider recommends that a patient needs to track and keep as part of the vision history.

*** Davis
  •  06-15-2006, 10:10 PM 377 in reply to 371

FDD-Backing up - Automatically on exit of PHR

in another PHR software, they use the practice of automatically backup the PHR file. Each time the PHR is closed/exited, that competitor creates a backup. A total of three backups are always maintained by the program. Also, the user has the choice to make a backup that is separate and distinct from the automatic backup that is created by the program.

*** Davis
  •  06-20-2006, 4:59 PM 388 in reply to 372

Re: FDD - Vision Profile

Attachment: visionpanel.gif

I will answer this question in multiple parts (many pictures).

First, you can use the "General Eye Exam" test to capture the information you wanted for right eye -sphere, add power, cylinder, axis, etc.  Once you select "General Eye Exam", HealthFrame automatically displays these measurements for you to enter the right values.  Also, note that the date of the last eye examination is the day of your most recent "General Eye Exam".

•  06-20-2006, 5:11 PM 389 in reply to 388

Attachment: eyeglasses.GIF

Second, now that you have created the general eye examination entry in the tests, you can create a device entry, indicating you wear eye glasses.  ALSO, once you have created the eye glasses entry, LINK it to the general eye examination.  This way you can track that you wear glasses AND what your prescription is.

•  06-20-2006, 5:15 PM 390 in reply to 389

Attachment: contactlenses.GIF

Finally, to track your contact lenses (whether you wear them, prescription, etc), repeat the same steps as for eye glasses.

Please let me know if there was anything missing in what you were looking for vision support.

Thanks,

Support Team

•  06-20-2006, 5:16 PM 391 in reply to 377

Re: FDD-Backing up - Automatically on exit of PHR

Thank you for this suggestion.  It has been considered for future inclusion in HealthFrame.

Support Team

View as RSS news feed in XML