Records For Living Community

Share Information about HealthFrame and taking control of your own healthcare
Welcome to Records For Living Community Sign in | Join | Help
in Search

HealthFrame

Last post 12-05-2008, 10:36 PM by poohpixeler. 8 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  06-05-2006, 9:17 AM 302

HealthFrame

I was just wondering once I buy this software, do i need to pay extra later on for updates & etc?? or is it the whole package?

also, with the full version how many people can be inputted?

•  06-05-2006, 9:23 AM 303 in reply to 302

Re: HealthFrame

HealthFrame is complete and self-contained and you don't need to pay for any additional updates. This is the whole package.

However - that doesn't mean there won't someday be future additional packages that work with HealthFrame and are optional. We do expect that to be the case.

We offer free upgrades to minor updates (for example, the upcoming version 2.1 will be a free upgrade, and if we do a version 2.2, that too will be a free upgrade).

When we release version 3.0 - we will charge for upgrade. Though pricing for that upgrade has not been set, we charged $19.95 for HealthFrame 1.0 customers to upgrade to 2.0.

HealthFrame 2.0 allows for up to 12 PHRs to be loaded at a time in a repository.

Support Team.
  •  06-05-2006, 11:17 PM 306 in reply to 303

Healthframe can input 12 PHRs per repository? so there is no limit to how many PHRs? & how is repository calculated? each day? or session? etc..
  •  06-06-2006, 10:56 AM 307 in reply to 306

HealthFrame Family edition is only intended to support maintaining 12 PHRs per computer.

Through tricks - you can maintain more, but this would be awkward, and is not recomended.

If you need to maintain more than 12 PHRs, please clarify how you are thinking of using HealthFrame, and why you need to maintain so many PHRs. We are working on developing additional products that might better address your needs.

Support Team.

•  06-13-2006, 4:14 AM 350 in reply to 307

I am a nutritionist, I have looked for a software to help maintain my patients details and noticed that HealthFrame is the more appropriate and convenient program. Is there a non-Family edition? or how am I able to maintain more PHRs?
  •  06-13-2006, 8:00 AM 358 in reply to 350

Records For Living offers a number of alternatives for healthcare professionals who wish to use HealthFrame in support of their patients' care.

Please send an email to info@RecordsForLiving.com with the prefered way in which we can contact you (email, phone number), as well as best times to reach you.  Someone will contact you and discuss the options.

Thanks,

Support Team

•  12-05-2008, 12:45 AM 1254 in reply to 303

Re: HealthFrame UPDATES

Hello.  Where do I get the updates that my program is wanting to download?  I tried clicking the "update" link, but I am having a problem with my IE, where it won't open the page for clickable links, such as if it were in an email or the actual program when the little box pops up that says "you have updates available".  When I click on them it will open my Browser but it doesn't open the page.  If you could give me the exact WRITTEN link so that I could update, I would appreciate it.  Thank you.
    JC
  •  12-05-2008, 8:56 PM 1257 in reply to 1254

JC,

Sorry to hear about your problems with your browser.  You may consider re-installing the browser application, since you may encounter other issues, some which may actually impact your ability to use some HealthFrame features.

Having said that, the link you can use to download the most recent update is http://www.recordsforliving.com/HealthFrame/DownloadUpdate.aspx

Please let us know if you need any additional support and thank you for using HealthFrame.

Happy Holidays!
    Support Team
  •  12-05-2008, 10:36 PM 1258 in reply to 1257

Thank you SO much!  I'm downloading it now.  :)  I have tried re-installing to no avail.  Waiting on tech support to get back to me.  Thanks again!
    JC
View as RSS news feed in XML