Records For Living Community

Share Information about HealthFrame and taking control of your own healthcare
Welcome to Records For Living Community Sign in | Join | Help
in Search

Medications in new release

Last post 05-02-2012, 10:52 PM by Records For Living Support. 1 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  02-11-2012, 12:05 PM 1644

Medications in new release

Since you are working on a new release, there are a couple of bits of info I keep on each medication that would be nice to have as it's own field:

Date Filled:
    Date Expires:
    Cost/Co-Pay:

I rewrite all of these bits into the instructions field so that I have a one page report with each drug and when I need to get it refilled as such:

Take one 40mg protonix every morning. Filled: 02/11/2012 Refills left: 6  Refills Expire: 07/14/2012  Normal Copay: $10.00

You would have all of the info to build this report automatically, but I would rather have the new release sooner than later.

Thanks
  •  05-02-2012, 10:52 PM 1664 in reply to 1644

Re: Medications in new release

We have an open bug report to track this issue (http://bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=944).

The HealthFrame v3 data model has already been updated to accomodate these changes - but not the user interface.

In order to get HealthFrame v3 released sooner, will do NOT plan to incorporate this feature in HealthFrame v3. Instead, its scheduled for HealthFrame v3.1.

We plan to have the ability to separate track direction objects (which include prescriptions), consumption history (for pill tracking), and better linking of expenses.
View as RSS news feed in XML