Records For Living Community

Share Information about HealthFrame and taking control of your own healthcare
Welcome to Records For Living Community Sign in | Join | Help
in Search

This Program Cannot Display the Web Page - ERROR

Last post 12-06-2011, 7:54 AM by Records For Living Support. 3 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  11-30-2011, 2:00 PM 1636

This Program Cannot Display the Web Page - ERROR

While in a Visit that has 3 communications linked, two of the communications are displayed when clicked on. However, the third, I get the subject Error Message.

Is there anyway I can retrieve the information from that communication? Also, what can I do to prevent this in the future?

I am running Windows 7, and HealthFrame 2.1.11.

Many thanks,
    Esther
  •  11-30-2011, 3:02 PM 1637 in reply to 1636

Re: This Program Cannot Display the Web Page - ERROR

Attachment: snap.png
    Is it possible for you to make a snapshot (File / Save PHR Backup) of a PHR reproducing this problem? And then zip it up, and send it to support@RecordsForLiving.com via email?

If this is not practical, perhaps we can schedule a 'desktop sharing' session with a support person who can look into the problem more carefully.

The good news is that your PHR is NOT corrupted. HealthFrame validates the contents each time it opens your PHR (and before saving it), so there is no way I can see for any data to have been lost.

Once we understand precisely what the problem is, we'll be able to tell you how to avoid it in the future.

Also - please see the attached screenshot of a sample visit with a link to a communication. Even if that 'link' button doesn't work, can you go to the communications section of your PHR and find the communication listed there? Do you get the same error message clicking on it from the communications list page?

Thanks,
    Records For Living Support Team.
  •  12-05-2011, 12:08 PM 1638 in reply to 1637

I did try creating a Communication, and then linking the Visit. After saving, I clicked on the Visit link in the Communication. The same web error screen came up.

I do not think that sending a snapshot of the file will be possible as it is somewhat large. Can we schedule a desktop sharing session to look at this. I have found the same thing happens on a couple of other visits as well.

If we can do this either tomorrow afternoon or Thursday morning, that would be great as I am at a standstill until I can get this resolved.

Many thanks,
    Esther

•  12-06-2011, 7:54 AM 1639 in reply to 1638

Thursday morning works. Please send email to support@RecordsForLiving.com, and we'll setup an exact time, and follow up with connection instructions.

Thanks,
    Support Team.
View as RSS news feed in XML