Records For Living Community

Share Information about HealthFrame and taking control of your own healthcare
Welcome to Records For Living Community Sign in | Join | Help
in Search

Themes

Last post 01-25-2009, 7:39 PM by Records For Living Support. 1 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  01-18-2009, 10:58 AM 1284

Themes

Because I need to manage the health records for three chronically ill people, it would be helpful to me if the colors in the themes could be assigned individually - for example, assigning Lavendar for my daughter, Forest for me and Blue Sky for my husband.  Does HealthFrame allow this?  I could not get it to do so.

This would let me tell at a glance whose record I am working in.  I know that the family member's name appears at the top of the window, but color coding is a much more visible and immediate tool.

I have been looking for a program like yours for some time to help me manage chronic conditions for my daughter, my husband, and myself.  Yours is the very best I've seen, and I will be purchasing it within my 15 day trial.

•  01-25-2009, 7:39 PM 1287 in reply to 1284

Re: Themes

Thank you for your suggestion to enhance the use of the built-in color themes.  Our development team is aware of your proposal and your suggestion may be incorporated in future releases.  Unfortunately, the program is not currently set up to support the level of customization you proposed: right now, one setting for all personal health records.

Thank you for your kind comments on HealthFrame and welcome to our growing community of users!  Smile [:)]

Please let us know if you have additional suggestions or if you need assistance,
    Support Team
View as RSS news feed in XML