Records For Living Community

Share Information about HealthFrame and taking control of your own healthcare
Welcome to Records For Living Community Sign in | Join | Help
in Search

health frame explorer

Last post 10-27-2008, 10:09 AM by Records For Living Support. 3 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  10-26-2008, 8:46 AM 1234

health frame explorer

I bought heath frame online , downloaded it , explorer would not come up...keeps saying ...error occured while starting up..error encountred access denied......i have uninstalled and reinstalled twice now...same thing happens....i need help...
  •  10-26-2008, 9:43 AM 1235 in reply to 1234

Re: health frame explorer

Lisa,

Good morning and welcome to the HealthFrame User Community Forum.

We're sorry for the issue you're having starting up the application.  In order to help you, we need a little more information.  Please answer the following:

• What operating system (XP, Vista) and edition (home, professional, etc) are you using?
    • Do multiple people log into your computer?  Do you have different accounts for people in your family?  Did different people use HealthFrame on this computer?
    • Before you bought HealthFrame, did you (or any one else) install and successfully use the demo?  Did you (or any other user) ever successfully start HealthFrame?
    Please try to start the application as administrator.  Depending on your operating system, this may be done differently.  If you're using Windows XP, you can right-mouse click on the application icon and select the menu that says "Run As..." and select the administrator account.

Were you able to start HealthFrame Explorer?  If so, please exit the application and try again as yourself.  Did that work?

Thanks for helping us identify the issue you ran into.  We look forward to helping you further,
    Support Team
    Records For Living, Inc.
  •  10-27-2008, 9:01 AM 1236 in reply to 1235

Good Morning........I have Vista home basic edition , emachine , intel (r) celeron(r) 3.46ghz....503mb..32-bit.............all family members use this pc , there are no different accts , i am the only one who installed and tried to use program , i bought program and downloaded online , did not do demo , when it didnt work i tried all the ideas in community messages ...i tried to run as admin. but that didnt work either......any suggestions?.......if this isnt resolved i am going to unstall and ask for a refund......
  •  10-27-2008, 10:09 AM 1237 in reply to 1236

Good morning, Lisa!

Thank you for the information regarding your machine configuration.

We will be sending you via email, information on a test tool that will help us further in identifying the issue with the installation on your Vista machine. 

Thanks for your patience,

Support Team

View as RSS news feed in XML