Records For Living Community

Share Information about HealthFrame and taking control of your own healthcare
Welcome to Records For Living Community Sign in | Join | Help
in Search

Stock Control & Next treatment due.

Last post 06-01-2008, 11:05 AM by Records For Living Support. 3 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  05-28-2008, 6:34 AM 1123

Stock Control & Next treatment due.

Hello

I've just started using HealthFrame, so far it looks excellent.

One feature I'd find usefull would be a simple stock control system. One of my treatments is a 3 weekly injection, I'd like to keep track of how many needles and syringes I have, and the system to remind me that I need to order more.

Also I use the treatment screen to log when I've administered the drug, but would like a next due field, which would automatically enter the next due date in the calendar.

I'd also like a field in the Health Care provider to add my Patient ID number. and for this to be displayed in the healthcare providers report.

Is there anyway I can change the SSN number, to NHS Number (I'm in the UK).

Yours - Antony

•  05-28-2008, 10:56 PM 1129 in reply to 1123

Re: Stock Control & Next treatment due.

Hello, Antony.

Thank you for your kind comment about HealthFrame.  We're happy to hear that you find it useful to your personal health management needs.

You bring up excellent suggestions and we have forwarded them to our development team.

A couple of points...

We are considering 'generic' ID management solutions for our next major releases, which should help address your Patient ID request above.  It sounds as though you are saying that you have distinct IDs for each of the providers who care for you.  Is that correct?

Though you cannot change the label on the SSN field, you may want to know that you can store your NHS number in your emergency card, if you find that useful.

As for medication management and reminders we are definitely considering significant improvements in future major releases.

Thanks again for your feedback and we hope to hear how we can help make HealthFrame more useful to our users outside of the US.

Support Team

•  05-30-2008, 6:17 AM 1131 in reply to 1129

Thanks for your response

It sounds as though you are saying that you have distinct IDs for each of the providers who care for you. Is that correct?

Yes, hospitals in the UK have all have their own numbering system so when you ring for appointments, or for anything else they'll usually ask for it. I'm a patient at two hospitals, and have a patient ID number for each hospital. When you contact the hospital they will always ask for your patient number.

Eventually everything will be done on the NHS Number but it takes along time for hospitals to change their computer systems.

Thanks for an excellent product, I’d previously been using a database I written in MS Access to manage my medical records, but this is so much better :)

Yours - Antony
  •  06-01-2008, 11:05 AM 1136 in reply to 1131

Antony,

Thank you for your reply.  We will add your suggestion to the list of "IDs" the development team should consider supporting for future major releases.

We're happy to hear that you are positively impressed with HealthFrame.  Thanks for your compliments!  Smile [:)]

Please let us know if you run into other areas that might be beneficial to see changes,
    Support Team
View as RSS news feed in XML