Records For Living Community

Share Information about HealthFrame and taking control of your own healthcare
Welcome to Records For Living Community Sign in | Join | Help
in Search

Emergency Medical Information

Last post 07-02-2007, 10:41 PM by Records For Living Support. 1 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  07-02-2007, 2:18 PM 775

Emergency Medical Information

I suggest following information should be included in emergency information card.

1.   The Name and phone number of primary physician.

2   Whether person is a organ donor or not.

3   Whether person has a healthcare directive.

The above things will help tremandously to  EMT or ER physican incase patient is unable to give information.

•  07-02-2007, 10:41 PM 777 in reply to 775

Re: Emergency Medical Information

Attachment: EmergencyCard.PNG
    Welcome to the HealthFrame User Forum!

Please note the screen shot below, which illustrates that HealthFrame is indeed capable of display all of the data items you requested.

The emergency card that is shown below is generated using the Susan Taylor example that ships with HealthFrame.  The only modification I made is that I added living will information (DNR - do not resuscitate).

It is possible that information is not showing because of customization settings.  Please note that I have expanded the customization menu (the ellipsis button on the top right) so that you can see HealthFrame's ability to hide/show information to best suit your needs.  Note that customizations can be saved so that you can experiment with the information content that works best.

Could you help us figure out how to make it easier for new users to understand how to configure information in the Emergency Card?  We are always looking for ways to make HealthFrame easier ot use and we appreciate our users' input.

Thanks again,
    Support Team

View as RSS news feed in XML