Records For Living Community

Share Information about HealthFrame and taking control of your own healthcare
Welcome to Records For Living Community Sign in | Join | Help
in Search

Expense Types

Last post 02-27-2007, 10:38 AM by Records For Living Support. 1 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  02-26-2007, 10:54 AM 626

Expense Types

Is there anyway to permanently add an Expense Type?  Right now I have added a couple of Expense types, however, with each new expense, I have to re-enter the Expense Type manually.

Many thanks!

•  02-27-2007, 10:38 AM 634 in reply to 626

Re: Expense Types

Attachment: CustomExpense.PNG

In many cases, HealthFrame allows users to enter their own new types.  For instance, visit types, frequency of medication, expense types, etc.  Typically this is shown as an ellipsis (...) in a selection list and the user can then enter his/her own values.

HealthFrame 2.1.6 does not store this user-entered information for subsequent usage.  It has been requested before and it is something we are considering for future releases.

Please note that in the case of the Expense Register, while you use HealthFrame (i.e. do not exit and come back) it is possible for HealthFrame to remember the most recent user-entered expense type.  This may be helpful if you're doing a lot of expense entries at once (for instance if you just received some explanation of benefits - EOBs - from your insurance company or if you're just trying to reconcile your finances).

Please look at the screen shot below and the fact that this registry shows to 'late fees' on payments to premium.  HealthFrame remembers the most recent custom expense type, and you can select it, instead of re-typing.

We understand this could be generalized and enhanced in future versions and we appreciate your feedback.

Thanks,
    Support Team

View as RSS news feed in XML