Records For Living Community

Share Information about HealthFrame and taking control of your own healthcare
Welcome to Records For Living Community Sign in | Join | Help
in Search

Registered HealthFrame user - user forum access

Last post 02-04-2007, 2:12 PM by Records For Living Support. 1 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  02-04-2007, 2:07 PM 601

Registered HealthFrame user - user forum access

I recently purchased and registered Healthframe home edition. I wanted to access the user forum and it asks for a user name and password. I tried both the name and email I used at registration and the password I use in the program. What am I doing wrong?
  •  02-04-2007, 2:12 PM 602 in reply to 601

Re: Registered HealthFrame user - user forum access

Thank you for your purchase, and we look forward to seeing you use the HealthFrame forum to share your experiences and feedback.

Access (reading) the community forum does not require you to login. Just visit the site and browse.

Registration with the HealthFrame User Forum is only required for posting, and currently requires that you use the 'Join' link in the http://Community.RecordsForLiving.com web site. We have taken the liberty of creating your account and posting this first question to the Forum since others have had similar questions.  By now you may have received a separate email containing your user name and password for the forum (please change your forum password once you log in for the first time).

There are a number of reasons that we currently do not automate the registration to the User Forum based on product registration.  For instance, note that the password you created to protect your HealthFrame data is NOT in any way ever transmitted to Records for Living – for your security. It is used only on your computer to protect the privacy of your data.  Additionally, HealthFrame itself does not require you to have or use a user-name (just optionally lets you specify the aforementioned password).  

The HealthFrame forum requires a separate registration – where you specify a user-name for interacting with that system.  We require this so as to reduce the amount of ‘SPAMMING’ done in our community forum.

We certainly DO understand PRECISELY why you (and many other forum users) have found this ‘multiple registrations’ confusing. We CERTAINLY AGREE with you, and don’t mean for this explanation to be the final word. We are looking into techniques we might adopt to make registration for the community forum even easier – especially for existing registered HealthFrame users.

Do you have any ideas on how we can make this easier for our customers? 

Thanks,

Support Team

View as RSS news feed in XML