Records For Living Community

Share Information about HealthFrame and taking control of your own healthcare
Welcome to Records For Living Community Sign in | Join | Help
in Search

Weight Chart not showing accurate dates

Last post 09-21-2006, 9:10 AM by Jay. 2 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  09-20-2006, 2:21 PM 477

Weight Chart not showing accurate dates

I entered Weights for several dates in the Tests sections. However, when viewing the Weight Chart, accessed from the Home page, the wrong dates are recorded. For example, I entered a weight of 170 lb for Sept 20, but the Chart showed the date as Sept 18.

I am using a downloaded demo of the program and I like it very much so far. However, if the charts do not provide accurate information, I would certainly reconsider purchasing the product.
  •  09-20-2006, 5:33 PM 478 in reply to 477

Re: Weight Chart not showing accurate dates

This is a very small known bug with the charting in HealthFrame 2.0, which causes dates along the x-axis of some reports to be misreported by 2 days.

Please note that even with HealthFrame 2.0 - you can safely track and save all your data. This bug is restricted to graph report generation. You can export your data to CCR or any other common format, and verify that the data recorded remains in-tact.

This bug has been fixed for our upcoming 2.1 release (probably available by mid October).

This new release will contain tons of new features, including vastly improved reporting functionality - as well as more accurate graphing ;-).

Thank you for your interest in HealthFrame, and most especailly for your report of this bug. If you have another other feedback: bugs to report, features to suggest, we welcome and encourage user feedback. Thats what keeps driving us to keep HealthFrame the best PHR ever.

Support Team.

•  09-21-2006, 9:10 AM 479 in reply to 478

Re: Weight Chart not showing accurate dates

Thanks for your prompt and clear response. I appreciate your efforts in developing this valuable program. I look forward to the upcoming release of HealthFrame 2.0.

Jay
View as RSS news feed in XML