Records For Living Community

Share Information about HealthFrame and taking control of your own healthcare
Welcome to Records For Living Community Sign in | Join | Help
in Search

Copy Test Suggestions

Last post 06-02-2009, 9:44 PM by Records For Living Support. 3 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  03-28-2009, 11:20 PM 1324

Copy Test Suggestions

I hope that you don't mind some input.  I've just spent several days entering past tests and I noticed that the "copy test" is not in the right click context menu, but the "paste test" is.  You may have already corrected this oversight in your next release.  Also, I'm not sure that there is any other place that you can paste a test but it would be nice to add a  "duplicate test" which would copy and open the newly pasted test in one click.  It would really help if this was on the edit menu, context menu and on a button next to the delete button.

In addition, the duplicated test then defaults to "self administered" which is fine, but a button to the right that said "as ordered" could change the drop down list, roll up Administered and expand the Ordered section automatically.  It would save three or four clicks.

I don't have the newest MS Word so I haven't had any success with the XML import, but I'll keep working on it.  The "panels" really help, but if you know of any other "hidden" shortcuts I've got a lot more tests to enter. 

Thanks
  •  05-22-2009, 6:58 PM 1334 in reply to 1324

Re: Copy Test Suggestions

Thank you for your suggestions as to how we can improve the "copy test" functionality.  These have been sent to our development staff and may be incorporated in future releases.

Thank you!  Smile [:)]
    Support Team
  •  06-01-2009, 3:47 PM 1354 in reply to 1334

I'm a newbee so forgive this probable simple question. Where do I find this "copy test" function? I am using HealthFrame Explorer 2.1.10.
  •  06-02-2009, 9:44 PM 1356 in reply to 1354

RickNav,

Please look at the thread in http://community.recordsforliving.com/forums/thread/403.aspx

Does the image help?

Support Team
View as RSS news feed in XML