Records For Living Community

Share Information about HealthFrame and taking control of your own healthcare
Welcome to Records For Living Community Sign in | Join | Help
in Search

Medical Device Not Showing in CCR Report

Last post 11-06-2015, 3:29 AM by NicholasHale. 2 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  03-03-2009, 8:46 PM 1313

Medical Device Not Showing in CCR Report

When I run a Continuity of Care Record report, medical devices are not showing up in it.  I verified that the medical device is selected in the report customization section.  The device does show up in the Medical History Summary report.  Are you aware of any problems with medical devices on the CCR or do you have any suggestions for correcting the problem?
    I am running the latest version of HealthFrameExploreer (2.1.9). Thank you.

Robert
  •  03-03-2009, 8:56 PM 1314 in reply to 1313

Re: Medical Device Not Showing in CCR Report

Hi, Robert

Thank you for reporting this limitation of the Continuity of Care Record report. 

This report is not owned by Records For Living - it is provided by the American Academy of Family Physicians and the CCR Acceleration Task Force.  We will notify them of this limitation, and we will update our OpenHealth Service (OHS) Plug-in once a new report is available.

In the meantime, you can use the HealthFrame built-in Medical History Summary, which properly reports medical devices (see image below).

Thank you for using HealthFrame,
    Support Team

•  11-06-2015, 3:29 AM 1739 in reply to 1313

Re: Medical Device Not Showing in CCR Report

Remember users of medical devices are generally encouraged to use an online reporting form that can be submitted via email or fax. These forms remain user friendly, easily support the attachment, and   contain instructional text. If you still face such concern, then use laboratory information management system described here http://www.analyticalchemistrygsu.com/2012/12/laboratory-information-management.html? which will ease your work.

View as RSS news feed in XML