Records For Living Community

Share Information about HealthFrame and taking control of your own healthcare
Welcome to Records For Living Community Sign in | Join | Help
in Search

Getting started

Last post 10-13-2008, 3:43 PM by Records For Living Support. 1 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  10-13-2008, 3:20 PM 1219

Getting started

I’ve looked over the Health Frame Family edition, and it looks interesting, but I’m having problems getting started.  I would like to start with prescriptions, but I can’t seem to figure out how to enter information into the program.  I’m sure it must be straight forward, but I can’t seem to get there.

Thanks 

Alan
  •  10-13-2008, 3:43 PM 1220 in reply to 1219

Re: Getting started

Attachment: GettingStarted.PNG
    Hi, Alan!

Thank you for evaluating the HealthFrame Family Edition personal health record.  Getting started is always the hardest part - but once you start, it's hard to stop.  Smile [:)]

Here are some steps to follow that might help you become familiar with the program:
    • Download the 15-day evaluation program and install it in your Windows-compatible system.
    • Double-click on the HealthFrame Explorer icon.  If you're entering data, you should not start the HealthFrame Viewer, since that's meant to be used for 'reading-only' usage.  Note that both applications are installed in your computer as part of the Family Edition.
    • Once the HealthFrame Explorer is running, load the samples (there is a button at start up).  Click on any of the two sample personal health records (PHRs) that are installed (either Mrs. Susan Marie Taylor or Jose Gonzalez).  Can you open their records? 
    • If so, navigate to the Medications tab (click on the navigation button on the left).  If you can't see the medications button, it may be hidden by the "Intellinav" feature - if you prefer, you can disable it by going to the Options / More Options ...  menu and clicking on the "Bars & Panels" tab - you can then disable Intellinav by unselecting the check box.  Can you see their medications now?
    • Try clicking on any of the listed medications and opening them for editing.  Change something and then click on the OK button.  Did your changes work?
    • If this works for you, now try creating your own PHR.  Go to the File / New PHR menu.  This will create your own PHR, as soon as you enter your name.  Now try going back to the Medications page and click on the "Add New" button.
    • You may also want to follow the directions on the suggestion box (bottom left of your screen).  These sugggestions contain step by step instructions on how to get your PHR filled-in.
    Remember that HealthFrame has built-in help, and that you can always search entries in the HealthFrame Communtiy Forum.  Finally, you can always send email to our support team (support@RecordsForLiving.com).

Please let us know if you're still running into problems and thank you for using HealthFrame,
    Support Team

View as RSS news feed in XML