Records For Living Community

Share Information about HealthFrame and taking control of your own healthcare
Welcome to Records For Living Community Sign in | Join | Help
in Search

License key

Last post 05-21-2008, 9:00 PM by Records For Living Support. 1 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  05-21-2008, 8:43 PM 1099

License key

I purchased the Healthframe software about a year ago, and am just now getting it transferred from my old computer to my new one.  When I put in the disk, it gave me a free 15 day trail, but said I needed a silence key after that.  I don't remember my license key.  Can you help me?  You shipped me software so I have an actual disk.
    Melissa
  •  05-21-2008, 9:00 PM 1101 in reply to 1099

Re: License key

Attachment: AboutBox.PNG
    Melissa,

Congratulations on getting a new computer!  Smile [:)]

If your old one still works, you can always get your license code information from the "About Box" (Help / About HealthFrame... menu item).  If you look at the image below, you'll see the place where your license code will be shown.  Simply copy that over to your new computer and you should be all set.

We will also send you a private email with this information. 

Also, please remember to register your copy of HealthFrame on your new computer (Options/Register...).  Registering is important for certain types of automated support activities such as recovering your password if you forget.  You can also tell whether you already registered by looking at the "About Box" or if the Options/Register... menu item is grayed out.

Thank you for using HealthFrame!
    Support Team
View as RSS news feed in XML