Records For Living Community

Share Information about HealthFrame and taking control of your own healthcare
Welcome to Records For Living Community Sign in | Join | Help

Re: Question/Suggestion on ‘Organizations’ v2.1.6

•  07-12-2007, 11:45 PM

Re: Question/Suggestion on ‘Organizations’ v2.1.6

I re-read Post 730 reply to post 723. Sorry I neglected to respond to >>”… were you concerned because you were running out of screen space?”. The repetition was the point being stressed.

After re-reading I was also uncertain whether the suggestion of including more than one ‘Start Date’ and ‘End Date’ fields under Provider>Organizations>More Information was taken into account.  This came to mind while pondering the Start and End dates for three hospital Visits, two with extended stays and one outpatient. The current choices are:

1. Enter a Start Date of the first event and leave the End Date open. Problem -Technically the hospital isn’t “Active”.
    2. Enter a Start Date of the first Visit and enter the End Date of the third Visit. Problem – this doesn’t  provide a true record of the three separate visits, but the Organization is Inactive as it should be.
    3. Enter the Start Date and End Date for the first Visit, create a new record for the same Organization with start and end dates of the second visit, and one more record for the third visit. Ah, technically correct.

What actually got me (re)started on this item is to bring up another thought to go with adding the + (plus sign) and X (delete) buttons to the Start and End Dates lineup from Post 723. The current layout has a Note field under the Start Date and End Date fields. Continuing that grouping with each new set of dates would be beneficial.

One other observation that I only see with one Organization and that’s the hospital – under Contact Information I have five telephone and one Fax numbers that fill about 40% of the working space. A button to ‘hide’ the Contact Information items would do the trick.

robert
View Complete Thread