Records For Living Community

Share Information about HealthFrame and taking control of your own healthcare
Welcome to Records For Living Community Sign in | Join | Help

Re: speech therapy

•  08-01-2006, 10:31 AM

Re: speech therapy

If you were to schedule a recurring speech therapy visit, which I believe is your intended example, would you want all of the visit information to be duplicated?  For instance, same therapist, same time of day, same co-pay, same preparation notes, related information (such as condition), etc?Yes all the information is the same .

Also, if you have a recurring weekly appointment for six months, that would be roughly 24 new visit records.  Would you want to see these upcoming visits show up in the visits list? Yes,i would like to view all monthly visits when i open health frame up and again when i open the calendar. 

I tried doing a time frame with the end date open,but i could not track co-pays.

as of now I am listing each treatment separate,so I can track individual co-payments.linking the treatment to condition and expense.

it is time consuming. It may be easier if there was a way to set up recurring treatments,visits etc;having the information listed automatically .

Why does the time not show up under test and treatments on both the home page in upcoming events and under the calendar?

View Complete Thread