Records For Living Community

Share Information about HealthFrame and taking control of your own healthcare
Welcome to Records For Living Community Sign in | Join | Help
in Search

Registration and Suggestions

Last post 10-31-2007, 10:10 PM by Records For Living Support. 1 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  10-31-2007, 7:16 PM 891

Registration and Suggestions

Although I have activated my copy of the software with the key it still shows that I am unregistered. Why is that???

I also have suggestions for your future updates but it requires a User Name and Password. There is no place you can go to get a User Name and Password. What must I do??

I suggest that when you make the next upgrade for the "FAMILY"version of the records for living software that when records are linked the Provider Individuals and Organizations be made available to each linked member. I have 5 family members and I must duplicate the data of the Principal Care Provider completely for each member of the family. The same goes for each Organization. It would be far simpler if the Individual Providers or Provider Organization be listed at the bottom of a page with a check box. You can then check whom you wish to get transferred into the PHF and all the information will be exactly alike. This is very important should there be a change of address or Phone number. Imagine having to do the same task 5 times.

Regards
    Hans

•  10-31-2007, 10:10 PM 896 in reply to 891

Re: Registration and Suggestions

Dear Hans,

Thank you for using HealthFrame and for taking the time to send us your feedback.

We make a distinction between the license key and registration.  The former allows you to use HealthFrame as specified in the terms of the Household licensing.  Obtaining and entering your license key is required to use HealthFrame beyond the 15-day evaluation period.  Registration, on the other hand, is optional and allows Records For Living to support customers with certain types of activities, such as recovering lost passwords. 

If you go to the Options/Edit Password... menu, you'll be able to enter a password for your personal health record (see image below).  We're curious to hear what suggestions you have that required password support!  Please let us know by sharing in our forum.

Finally, your suggestion for making it easier to share provider information across personal health records has come up a number of times and we hope to improve on this support for future releases.  In the meantime, you should know that you can copy & paste provider records, making it easier to enter data in multiple family records. 

Support Team

View as RSS news feed in XML