Records For Living Community

Share Information about HealthFrame and taking control of your own healthcare
Welcome to Records For Living Community Sign in | Join | Help
in Search

Charts of blood profiles

Last post 02-08-2007, 11:23 PM by Records For Living Support. 1 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  02-08-2007, 11:12 PM 603

Charts of blood profiles

I can't find any chart to keep track of blood profiles. After a physical, I want to show on a page cholesterol breakdown, PSA, blood pressure, triglycerides, potassium, etc. How do I do this?
  •  02-08-2007, 11:23 PM 604 in reply to 603

Re: Charts of blood profiles

Attachment: UserDefinedGraph.GIF

HealthFrame has a number of built-in graphs (Home > Report > Graphs), including Blood Glucose, Blood Lipids ("cholesterol breakdown"), blood pressure, and weight.

If you find that you would like to overlay a bunch of differen graphs, you can do that by creating a user-defined chart.  Here are the steps:

(1) Enter some of the results of your physicals (e.g. blood pressure, cholesterol, etc).

(2) Go to the Graphs page (Home > Report > Graphs) and click on the User Defined Graph link

(3) Click on the customization button (ellipsis on the navigation title bar "...") and select the "Edit Customization" menu item

(4) Click on the measurements tab (please note that if you don't enter test results - see step #1 above - there will be no measurements showing in this list...).  You can select as many measurements as you want (you can shift-click or control-click if you want to select multiple measurements at once).  Click on the >> Add >> button and then click OK.

(5) You should see the graphs for the selected test results show up in your custom graph.  If you find that your graph is "too busy", i.e. you have too much data, go back to steps 3 and 4 and remove some of your measurements.

(6) When you are satisfied with the graph you've created, go back to the customization button (...) and this time select the "Save Customization As..." menu item.  Name the customization something like "Blood Profile Graph".  You can have as many named customizations as you would like.  Once you create custom graphs they will show up in the Home > Reports > Graphs page and can be used any time you want, skipping all the steps above.

Please let us know if you need further help.

Thanks,

Support Team

View as RSS news feed in XML