Records For Living Community

Share Information about HealthFrame and taking control of your own healthcare
Welcome to Records For Living Community Sign in | Join | Help
in Search

Medications Summary Report (Version 2.1.4)

Last post 01-22-2007, 4:22 PM by Records For Living Support. 2 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  12-17-2006, 9:31 PM 570

Medications Summary Report (Version 2.1.4)

In HealthFrame 2.1.4, would it be possible to (1) show the Rx number with the medication - this would provide more detail in knowing what is active, and what is discontinued; (2) When a medication is discontinued, would it be possible to how the date of when the medication was stopped; (3) Can the date appear fully under the "Start Date:", meaning to have the first letter of the month appear under the letter "S" of start; (4) Could the Prescribe be show under the "Status".

When I was recently reviewing the medications with the HealthProvider, the report was complimented, but  it did present some confusion in the areas that I outlined above - lucky that I had more detail with me on the medications.

*** Davis
  •  12-20-2006, 9:05 PM 573 in reply to 570

Re: Medications Summary Report (Version 2.1.4)

Thank you for your suggestions.  We will incorporate them in our upcoming update (2.1.5), hopefully by the end of the year, but given the holidays, more likely to be early 2007.

Happy Holidays!

Support Team

•  01-22-2007, 4:22 PM 587 in reply to 573

Re: Medications Summary Report (Version 2.1.4)

Thanks again for your suggestions: they have all been implemented and can be downloaded with the HealthFrame 2.1.5 release.

Keep your ideas coming!

Support Team

Records For Living

View as RSS news feed in XML