Records For Living Community

Share Information about HealthFrame and taking control of your own healthcare
Welcome to Records For Living Community Sign in | Join | Help
in Search

V2.0.2 - Report - Medical History - formating

Last post 06-14-2006, 9:09 PM by Dick Davis. 5 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  06-11-2006, 11:37 AM 328

V2.0.2 - Report - Medical History - formating

When the values and the units of measure are printed on the report, it appears that there needs to be a "space" between them. For example - "150mm HG" would be "150 mm HG". This change improves readability of the report values and measures when discussion and review with the health care providers.

*** Davis
  •  06-11-2006, 11:47 AM 332 in reply to 328

Re: V2.0.2 - Report - Medical History - formating

Subject: Ordered date and Administered date

When the medical report is printed, if the ordered date and the administered date is the same, then only one date appears. Where as with the order date and the administered date being two different dates, both appear and are annotated as an order date and an administered date. Can this be changed to have the same formating? if this report was sent/faxed to a health provider, I am not sure that they would be readily able to understand why there are some enteries with order and administered dates and then there are others with just one date. I am sure that I would have to explain the report dates for the test section.

*** Davis
  •  06-11-2006, 1:25 PM 338 in reply to 332

Re: V2.0.2 - Report - Medical History - formating

In addition so that the report is more readable in this areas, if an indentation of about 8 characters is used, then the dates of the various tests can be easily spotted and read. As the report is now, it is hard to find the date even with the underline.

*** Davis
  •  06-13-2006, 8:06 AM 359 in reply to 328

Re: V2.0.2 - Report - Medical History - Organizations w/ Phone and Fax numbers

When the organizatons (i.e., pharmacies) is printed on the medical history report can a phone number and a fax number be listed as well. I can see that this would be used when the doctor is called and determined that a prescription is to be provided. Then the name and the phone and fax number for the pharmacy can be provided as most care providers have a long list of pharmacies and in most cases as for the name of the pharmacy and the number (phone and fax).
    *** Davis
  •  06-14-2006, 8:44 PM 365 in reply to 359

Re: V2.0.2 - Report - Medical History - Organizations w/ Phone and Fax numbers

Thanks for the suggestion.

v2.1 will include this information (phone and fax #) in the provider report.

Suppor Team

•  06-14-2006, 9:09 PM 369 in reply to 328

FDD - Questions with the request?

Are there any questions with this request? I don't see where it was addressed.
    *** Davis
View as RSS news feed in XML