Records For Living Community

Share Information about HealthFrame and taking control of your own healthcare
Welcome to Records For Living Community Sign in | Join | Help
in Search

V2.0.2 - Providers Individuals

Last post 06-14-2006, 9:07 PM by Dick Davis. 3 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  06-13-2006, 8:36 PM 360

V2.0.2 - Providers Individuals

Attachment: untitled.JPG

In looking at the Provider contacts, I am finding the the telephone numbers should associated with the locaton rather that directly with the provider. For example, all of my provideres are in two location with different locations which means different days and office hours, telephone numbers and fax numbers.

I don't see this as a database change as more of a screen change. I would move them down to appear under the location - so that would the be location, then the phone numbers, and then the address could expand or collapse.

*** Davis
  •  06-13-2006, 8:41 PM 361 in reply to 360

FDD- Providers Individuals to more than one Organization

Another option is to have the various locations and phone numbers associated with the organization, but that would not be as benefical. for example, I have several providers that have their own practice as well as are members of larger practice.

At the present time, the program does not allow to associate a provider with more than one organization that I can see. if I have missed it, then please tell me how.

*** Davis
  •  06-14-2006, 8:39 PM 364 in reply to 361

Re: FDD- Providers Individuals to more than one Organization

Attachment: locationnumbers.GIF

Thanks for the two suggestions, regarding 1. phone numbers associated with specific locations; 2. providers who are associated with multiple organizations.  These will be added to our enhancement list.

A short term work around might be to use the location name to track the phone number also (see below).

Thanks again,

Support Team

•  06-14-2006, 9:07 PM 367 in reply to 361

Re: FDD- Providers Individuals to more than one Organization

I feel that this is a workaround until the program can be changed. I do hope that this helps others.
    *** Davis
View as RSS news feed in XML