Records For Living Community

Share Information about HealthFrame and taking control of your own healthcare
Welcome to Records For Living Community Sign in | Join | Help
in Search

Suggestions for Medical Devices

Last post 03-20-2015, 9:42 AM by KendallDyer. 3 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  06-11-2006, 11:59 AM 336

Suggestions for Medical Devices

Attachment: device.jpg

Some suggestions here – the name of the medical device, the model, the product number, the serial number, warranty period, the provider, under service contract, last inspected/tested/calibrated, disposal date, reason for disposal, cost (full cost, co-payments), associated with insurance or self purchase, estimated life – replacement date can be calculated from the date acquired (I would suggest that the “start date” be changed to this) plus the estimated life, and then calculate the replacement date, and a display calculation of how long has the patient had the device in years and months.

•  06-11-2006, 12:00 PM 337 in reply to 336

Re: Suggestions for Medical Devices

In pondering this further it might be useful to the family of the patient to know how the device is used – this would be a text box and could be a drop down as daily, weekly as needed.
  •  06-12-2006, 7:37 PM 344 in reply to 337

To me that is a good field, and would only enhance the device information that is gathered along with the rest that I had outlined earlier.
    *** Davis
  •  03-20-2015, 9:42 AM 1727 in reply to 336

Medical device industry has been expanding rapidly all around the globe. Medical devices are considered as any items which are used to diagnose, treat or prevent disease. However, it doesn’t matter, how novel a device may be, every device should be safe, effective and manufactured according to the guidelines suggested by regulatory board. Nowadays many medical devices are dependent on networks, thus providing cyber security is one of the crucial concern for every manufacturer. 
View as RSS news feed in XML