Records For Living Community

Share Information about HealthFrame and taking control of your own healthcare
Welcome to Records For Living Community Sign in | Join | Help
in Search

Medical Visit Report

Last post 08-25-2009, 2:02 PM by Esther625. 2 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  08-18-2009, 7:38 PM 1450

Medical Visit Report

Is there an updated OpenHealth Service (OHS) Plug-in report for medical visit co-pays? The one I have does not produce a report with the specified date range, nor does it allow the list to be sorted. Confused [*-)]I would like to have an option sort the visits by date or by provider and, of course, be able to specify a date range.

Also, is it possible to get a medical visit report to exclude amount and to include the reason for the visit? Right now I am dealing with LTD insurance and they are asking for this information.

Many thanks,

Esther

•  08-25-2009, 7:49 AM 1462 in reply to 1450

Re: Medical Visit Report

Hi, Esther!

If you want a report for your medical visit co-pays, have you tried the built-in Expense Transactions Report?

Please take the following steps:
    • Go to Home > Reports > Expenses > Expense Transactions Report
    • On the customization menu (the ellipsis on the top bar ...) and select "New Customization"
    • Then select the expense types so that only Co-Pay is selected (check mark next to it)
    • Then select the date range you are interested in
    • If you'd like to sort, you can select if you want to sort by ascending or descending order of dates
    Please let us know if this is doing what you are looking for...

Have you tried the Medical Visit Summary plug-in?  It shows the reason for the visit - and no amount information.  By the way, you should feel free to look around the OpenHealth Services Directory page and see if anything new comes up that you may be interested in...

Please let us know if you have additional questions or suggestions!
    Support Team

•  08-25-2009, 2:02 PM 1467 in reply to 1450

Re: Medical Visit Report

Thank you so very much for your response.

Esther625:

Is there an updated OpenHealth Service (OHS) Plug-in report for medical visit co-pays? The one I have does not produce a report with the specified date range, nor does it allow the list to be sorted. Confused [*-)]I would like to have an option sort the visits by date or by provider and, of course, be able to specify a date range.

The above quote was talking about the Medical Visit Co-Pay report.

I did download and install the Medical Visit Summary, and it is great, but there is an issue. Each time I fill a RX, I create a "Visit" to pick up prescription(s) at the pharmacy.  For example, I'll create one visit and will link it to three different medications, if I am to pick up the three medications at the same time. And I do this for a couple of reasons.

If I decide that I do not want the Pharmacy Visits listed on the Medical Visit Summary Report, I should be able to remove the Pharmacy under Providers while in "Edit" mode.

When I do this, however, the "Visit" is still listed, but the Pharmacy name is removed from under "Provider" in the report.

If I want to list all visits but a particular doctor's visits, and I remove that doctor's name from the "Providers" tab while in "Edit" mode, the visits still appear in the list while the "Provider" name is removed.

Anyway, many thanks for your assistance!

View as RSS news feed in XML