Records For Living Community

Share Information about HealthFrame and taking control of your own healthcare
Welcome to Records For Living Community Sign in | Join | Help
in Search

Printing issues on an otherwise FABULOUS program

Last post 04-13-2008, 10:33 PM by Records For Living Support. 1 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  04-09-2008, 8:38 PM 1035

Printing issues on an otherwise FABULOUS program

Hello,

Thanks so much for such a thorough, user-friendly program. The only issue is printing. I'm running HealthFrame 2.1.6. When printing the medical summary, it doesn't include the descriptions/notes that were entered with the individual treatments. If I print them individually, it cuts off part of the information. The same happens when printing the emergency card. How can this be corrected?

Thanks!
    Susan
  •  04-13-2008, 10:33 PM 1044 in reply to 1035

Re: Printing issues on an otherwise FABULOUS program

Attachment: Treatment.pdf
    Susan,

Thank you for your kind words about HealthFrame!  Smile [:)]  We do our best to offer a quality personal health record (PHR) solution and we appreciate your feedback on areas that could use improvement.

You're correct that the medical history summary does not print the notes for treatments and we were able to reproduce the problem you reported with printing the treatment pages (see attached PDF file).   HealthFrame can be extended by installing OpenHealth Service (OHS) plug-ins and I'll forward a request for a Treatment Report OHS Plug-in to work around this problem.

As for the emergency card, it is only able to hold a limited amount of information that can fit a 'credit card'-sized printout.  If you add too much information it is possible to overrun the edges of the card.  Is that what you are seeing?  Try for instance, the Jose Gonzalez sample, which contains a lot of information and a pretty packed emergency card...  It should print properly in your system - please let us know if it doesn't.

Thanks for your interest in HealthFrame and we'll re-post to the forum once we have a work-around for the treatment printing problem.

Thanks,
    Support Team

View as RSS news feed in XML