Records For Living Community

Share Information about HealthFrame and taking control of your own healthcare
Welcome to Records For Living Community Sign in | Join | Help
in Search

Visit location

Last post 04-24-2018, 1:54 AM by dealio. 1 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  03-26-2018, 3:21 PM 1939

Visit location

I don't know about anywhere else, but around here, a number of hospitals have merged, becoming one overarching hospital with multiple locations. Both hospitals and some of the larger practices in the area have opened satellite facilities, as well. Since we have the ability to add multiple, named locations for each contact, shouldn't we be able to use them? For planning purposes, it would be handy to see not only who we're going to visit, but at which of their locations, too. It might be that I see Dr. A at any of four facilities: the VCUMC Ambulatory Care Clinic 3rd Floor, VCUMC Hume-Lee Transplant Clinic,VCUMC Critical Care Hospital, or the VCUMC Pauley Heart Center at Stony Point. Three of these facilities are different buildings in the same complex, but one is on the other side of town and 20 minutes away at highway speeds.

I think it would be good to record both who I'm going to visit and at which of their locations.

- Tom
    Idea <i>You have the power to give life.
  •  04-24-2018, 1:54 AM 1947 in reply to 1939

Re: Visit location

That's an excellent point, and I agree. Sounds like you live in a large area, but even in small areas, practitioners do not just practice in one location only, and tracking to which location I went to see the practitioner would be useful.

- TIA for your help!
    David
View as RSS news feed in XML