Records For Living Community

Share Information about HealthFrame and taking control of your own healthcare
Welcome to Records For Living Community Sign in | Join | Help

Indexing and data entry

•  12-24-2007, 9:59 PM

Indexing and data entry

First off I would like to say what a great program you guys have created. I did some researh on several other programs and for my needs this one comes out on top.

I am waiting on some records to come back from the military so I can start entering in the past 20 years worth of medical information that I collected during my time in the service. Instead of scanning in and attaching these records I want to manually put them in the program.

I would like to know if in the future releases you will be able to start entering in information and the program will auto fill in? This is a feature used in some other programs and when entering in a lot of information becomes very useful quick. I belive it used in conjuction with Indexing in the tables in databases.

I would like to add that I spent most of the afternoon today reading through 14 pages of posts by your forum contributors. The one thing that stoood out in my mind is that your customer support took the time and read the posts and reponded to all users posts within a timely manner. Great job on the customer support for this forum.

Bill

View Complete Thread