Records For Living Community

Share Information about HealthFrame and taking control of your own healthcare
Welcome to Records For Living Community Sign in | Join | Help

Graphing other things? - UPDATED

•  05-29-2007, 1:14 PM

Graphing other things? - UPDATED

Your software is really good!

I am a hypothyroid and hypogonad patient who is trying to graph how I feel at a particular dose of synthroid amongst many other things. Is there an easy way to do this and also CHART it? I can only chart tests it seems...but what would be really helpful is to be able to put in other things into the graphs.

For example, I figured out what were my migraine triggers by graphing foods that I ate and how I felt day by day until a migraine was triggered. I used MS SQL Analysis Services to do a little BI and have it figure it out for me. You actually already seem to have a pretty good way to link things together which is really good.

I was looking for something like this for a long time but for some reason never came across it until today. Being a software engineer, I actually ended up writing something similar for myself but don't really have time now to add as much functionally as you have.

Also, how about a mobile client that syncs with the desktop version?

What would be really awesome is if you could install this as a website on your home PC so that people are actually able to enter symptoms from whereever they have Internet connectivity. I am sure this is probably something that you think is not helpful, but for people like me who are tracking a lot of things - it is best to get it entered the moment you remember it or as soon as it happens.

Thanks!

PS: I also came across a reference to plugins. Do you have an API that we can use to develop our own?

Thanks!

View Complete Thread