Records For Living Community

Share Information about HealthFrame and taking control of your own healthcare
Welcome to Records For Living Community Sign in | Join | Help

Re: suggestions

•  04-27-2006, 9:37 AM

Re: suggestions

>>>1) remove reason for visit  from preparation and post visit, and have
    >>> it be its own subcategory

>>Please clarify why you think this would be a good idea. We've already made
    >>significant changes to the content of the 'visit' page for 2.0 (mostly surrounding the

>issue of links to related information).
    >not really a clarification, but it would make it easier to know what the appointment
    >was for without having to looking under prep and post -visit notes if there is no preparation needed.

Actually - I thought that was a good clarification, and it - together with some other changes we've made in 2.0 - were enough to convince us to make this change for 2.0. Thanks again!

>>>3)re-define drop down lists to more common names and have lesser
    >>>
    knowns be user-defined or enable the user to add/remove items to suit thier needs.

>>This too is already on our list for our 3.0 product cycle, but its less clear if it will be done for 3.0.

>is it possible to add this in version 2.0,it will make searching alot easier and more
    >user-friendly if there were shorter lists of common names.(will be able to help
    >with input if needed in this aspect)

>or enable the add/remove feature so one can customize to suit their needs
    >(Childrens common ailments,womans issues etc.) without having to search
    >through information  that is not pertinent to them individually

Sadly - our answer has to be no - but for a reason that is more good than bad. HealthFrame 2.0 is very nearly complete and ready for release. We have made vast improvements in HealthFrame 2.0, and lots of partners are anxiously waiting to begin using some of our new functionality, so we really cannot afford signifcant delays.

We certainly appreciate the point you are making and will do everything we can to address this in HealthFrame 3.0. We will even discuss the possability of folding some kind of solution to this problem into HealthFrame 2.1 (possibly as soon as this summer) - but at this point - I cannot say that is likely.

>>>4)remove start and end dates. most surgeriesand treatments and etc. start
     >>>and end on the same date

>>Perhaps most do, but how does the user  enter information about those that do not?
    >>Many treatments last months or years.

>How about separating them.Therapeutic and preventative  vs.surgery

I'm afraid its too close to the release of 2.0 for us to rethink this issue. We do have some ideas we'll consider  in the not too distant future that may help hide some of this complexity for those who don't need it (something like a details button that expands/hides details about the dates?)

As for separating out "Therapeutic and preventative  vs.surgery" - I'm not sure thats a commonly accepted dichotomy in the medical world (as I think some surgeries maybe therapeutic or preventative). We will check on that

Thanks for all of your valuable suggestions and feedback. We look forward to hearing back what you think of HealthFrame 2.0!

View Complete Thread