Records For Living Community

Share Information about HealthFrame and taking control of your own healthcare
Welcome to Records For Living Community Sign in | Join | Help

Re: error in script when trying to print Medical History Summary

•  03-24-2006, 12:02 PM

Re: error in script when trying to print Medical History Summary

We apologize for this bug.

Next, I'd like to ask the version of HealthFrame you are using (probably 1.0.3 - you can check in the about box).

Next, you ask about uninstalling/re-installing. If you uninstall and re-install you will NOT lose any data. ALL DATA WILL BE PRESERVED.

However - there is no point. I believe what you have encountered is a bug with some versions of HealthFrame (I had thought this was all fixed in 1.0.3 but maybe not?) - some funny characters (characters such as quote characters ('), less-than signs, etc in some places (such as the name of a person or condition) - can lead to this bug in some forms (such as the medical history summary).

It's quite rare in 1.0.3 - but you have encountered such a case.

There are a number of ways we can proceed to correct your problem.

First - you may off-hand already know of a word / message you entered that contained such a character. If so - edit that character out of the place you put in (in the data entry form you entered it) - and see if that corrects the problem.

If you do this - please email us and less us know exactly the text that caused failure (and where you used it - like the name of a person or condition or whatever). We wish to make sure this problem is corrected for an upcoming release.

If you cannot find the character which is causing problems - then you the next best alternative is for you to send us a copy of your PHR. This can be done either using the File/Backup or File/Export feature of HealthFrame.

We look forward to continuing to serve you.

Support Team.

View Complete Thread