Records For Living Community

Share Information about HealthFrame and taking control of your own healthcare
Welcome to Records For Living Community Sign in | Join | Help
in Search

Importing Exporting between PCs-Problem

Last post 10-31-2007, 7:05 PM by Records For Living Support. 1 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  10-29-2007, 2:16 PM 889

Importing Exporting between PCs-Problem

I really like health frame.  Very cool features. Smile [:)]  My physicians also like it.

Question/Problem:  During the trial period I was able to import and export my file from my desktop pc to my laptop pc.  (I bring my laptop pc with me to my appointments)  I recently purchased the product (Health Frame). Now, I’m receiving some type of error while importing the file.  I burn the file to a CD.  It worked fine during the trail period.  Now it’s not working.    During the trial I was able to export to the CD, then import the CD and merge, with no problems between pcs. What’s going on now?

-Donald

•  10-31-2007, 7:05 PM 890 in reply to 889

Re: Importing Exporting between PCs-Problem

Dear Donald,

We're happy to hear that you and your physicians really like HealthFrame!

We're sorry that you've started experiencing problems importing your files.  We'll need to get some additional information in order to be able to help you.
    1. What operating systems do you have installed on your desktop and laptop PCs?
    2. What does the error message say when you try to import?
    3. When you purchased HealthFrame, did you re-install the program or just enter your license code?  (You should only need to enter your license code to permanently activate your license).
    4. Does this problem importing occur only with your exported personal health record (PHR) or do you get the same error message if you export one of our sample PHRs and then try to re-import?
    The answers to these questions should help us figure out what happened to your installation of HealthFrame.  We'll work with you to make sure we figure this out!

Thanks for using our forum,
    Support Team
View as RSS news feed in XML