Records For Living Community

Share Information about HealthFrame and taking control of your own healthcare
Welcome to Records For Living Community Sign in | Join | Help
in Search

medcommons and use of healthframe,

Last post 07-26-2007, 8:10 PM by Records For Living Support. 1 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  07-18-2007, 1:13 PM 809

medcommons and use of healthframe,

I was on the medcommons site and viewed the intraoperability of posting data on this secure web intranet site, amazing use capabilities.

I guess I am wondering then: if you use the health frame viewer, folks , like family members can view the data but can't edit it however, if you upload( import the CCR )  onto medcommons, then is the CCR data able to be actively edited there and then exported back?

This could save time for my services as then the menial task of data entry from caregivers providing private services can be done in such a way as to have real information posted and then exported back into the Health Frame PHR/CCR.

Speaking of the CCR: under the report section the CCR has a bunch of suntitles noted on the bottom of the report that you all have included, immunizations, allergies, etc; I am interested and would very much like the PLAN OF CARE plug in added to theCCR , is that an option or am I not doing something right.

Also in the drop down list of provider type: could you add : Case Manager

Thanks

Maura

•  07-26-2007, 8:10 PM 824 in reply to 809

Re: medcommons and use of healthframe,

Hi, Maura.

MedCommons is a great partner of Records For Living, providing HealthFrame users with a secure, patient-controlled way of web hosting and exchanging personal health record information with health care providers.

If you are thinking about expanding your services to allow your patients to use MedCommons as part of the information exchange workflow, we can put you in touch with them.  We will send you a private email, so as to not cause them any spam'ing...

Plan of Care is definitely something we're looking into for future releases and we would welcome any suggestions you may have on the kind of format/information/layout that you would find useful.

Finally, thanks also for the suggestion to add 'Case Manager' to the list of provider type.  It has been forwarded to our development team.

Thanks,
    Support
View as RSS news feed in XML