Records For Living Community

Share Information about HealthFrame and taking control of your own healthcare
Welcome to Records For Living Community Sign in | Join | Help
in Search

Reports Showing Details of Visits and Communications?

Last post 07-09-2007, 9:56 PM by Records For Living Support. 3 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  07-03-2007, 4:24 PM 778

Reports Showing Details of Visits and Communications?

Is there a way to print a report showing all details of Visits and Communications, similar to the Journal summary report which has an option to show all details?
  •  07-06-2007, 6:31 PM 785 in reply to 778

Re: Reports Showing Details of Visits and Communications?

Cliff,

Welcome to the HealthFrame User's Forum and thank you for posting!

I have attached a print-out of the detailed communications information.  This was generated by the File/Print... menu in the Home > Encounters > Communications > Communication (7/6/2005) page - which I created in the Susan Marie Taylor sample PHR.    Please note that Visits behave fairly similarly, so I have not included a specific example.

The thing that is interestingly unique about Journals is that they have individual entries.  The Journal report allows you to select (via customization) from any of the existing journals and to further decide if you want to display individual entries or not.  Did you have a particular 'bundling' in mind when you suggested the reports might be similar?  Perhaps you wanted a way to print all communications to a particular subset of medical providers?

Finally, HealthFrame supports an extensible reporting technology known as OHS (OpenHealth Services) Plug-ins.  There have been a handful of examples where Forum members suggested specific reports and we were able to accommodate their needs.  Additionally, we will be announcing some new enhancements to the Plug-in technology that we hope will further the benefits for HealthFrame users.  If you'd like, please suggest how you'd like to see a Communications report to be set up.

Thanks,
    Support Team

•  07-07-2007, 10:54 PM 789 in reply to 785

Thanks for the prompt reply and the welcome to the forum.  I was able to print out single visits and communications reports as you showed in the attachment.  What I was interested in was the ability to print all visits/communications (or visits/communications filtered by date ranges) with a particular medical provider, without having to print each visit/communication individually.  This is easily done in the journal, but not in visits and communications.  

I'll look forward to the enhancements to your OHS plug-ins.  Thanks.

Cliff

•  07-09-2007, 9:56 PM 796 in reply to 789

Thank you for the additional clarification.

We'll come back to this posting when the new enhancements are available.

Thanks!
    Support Team
View as RSS news feed in XML