Records For Living Community

Share Information about HealthFrame and taking control of your own healthcare
Welcome to Records For Living Community Sign in | Join | Help
in Search

..a few questions

Last post 03-27-2007, 1:44 PM by Records For Living Support. 1 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  03-27-2007, 1:43 PM 640

..a few questions

1. I was wondering if there is a version available for Canadians.
    2. When entering values in the fields for the graphs I cannot get these values represented in the graphs, both in the ones established and also when I try to establish graphs outside the ones provided for.

Thank You!
    Emil

•  03-27-2007, 1:44 PM 641 in reply to 640

Re: ..a few questions

Dear Emil,

Thank you for your interest in HealthFrame.

1. You may be interested in reading this thread in our Community Forum: Applicable to Canadians? - http://community.recordsforliving.com/forums/thread/610.aspx

That thread may already answer some of your questions.

If not, was there something in particular you would look for in a Canadian version of HealthFrame?

2. I am not sure I understand the details of the problem you are running into, but there is a subtlety around built-in graphs that you may not be aware of. 

When you enter a new test (Home > Health > Tests > Add New), you will be asked to enter  a test "Type".  You can choose to enter the information directly or you can use the drop down list (icon to the right of the data entry field).  If you choose the latter approach, you'll see by default a list of "Only Common" tests such as Blood Lipids Panel or Weight, for instance.  If instead, you choose to key in the test type information, you will need to match the built-in name - if you want to use the built-in graphs.  So for instance, you'd need to enter "Weight" (upper case W) instead of "weight" (lower case w).  That's how the built-in graphs match to the test type, i.e. exact match.

Please note that if you prefer, you can enter the test type as you desire and instead use the "User Defined" graph - instead of the pre-built tests.  In order to view a user defined graph, please click on that graph link (Home > Reports > Graphs > User-defined Graph) and then click on the ellipsis button (...) on the top context bar.  Click on the Measurement Type menu and select the type you want to graph.  Please note you can overlay them if you wish.  This other thread in the Community Forum may be useful: http://community.recordsforliving.com/forums/thread/560.aspx

You should look into the built-in documentation for the details of creating and saving customizations - since you'd probably want to save the user defined graphs you create.

Please let us know if we can be of further help.

Support Team

View as RSS news feed in XML