Records For Living Community

Share Information about HealthFrame and taking control of your own healthcare
Welcome to Records For Living Community Sign in | Join | Help
in Search

Blood Pressure Panel vs Vitals

Last post 02-27-2007, 10:18 AM by Records For Living Support. 1 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  02-25-2007, 9:34 PM 624

Blood Pressure Panel vs Vitals

It would be good if when graphing blood pressure you coud only do Blood Pressure Panel readings or VItal Signs readings. The reason for this need is that I can control when I do my blood pressure readings at home so they are all done at the same time and basic circumstances. The Dr. Office ones I enter as Vital Signs and are generally different as they are done durring the day under varying circumstanes.

I now export the data to Excell and do the graphs there but that adds a lot of steps for something that should be simple to do.

Thank you,

Dan

•  02-27-2007, 10:18 AM 632 in reply to 624

Re: Blood Pressure Panel vs Vitals

Attachment: SelfAdministered.PNG

Dan,

Thank you for the suggestion.  We have built-in a lot of information into HealthFrame that will be used in future versions as part of improved 'filtering' support in reports, graphs, etc.

For instance, when you self-administer any test (weight, blood pressure, blood glucose, etc) HealthFrame tracks that information (see test entry below).  Future releases will be able to create different graphs for instance, for all blood pressure measurements vs. vital signs taken at Doctor's office vs. self-administered blood pressure measurements.

For the time being, as a work-around, you can try and label one of those types of tests differently and then use the user-defined graphs to chart the results.

Thanks for the suggestions!

Support Team

View as RSS news feed in XML