Records For Living Community

Share Information about HealthFrame and taking control of your own healthcare
Welcome to Records For Living Community Sign in | Join | Help
in Search

GM-020: Printing User-Defined Graphs

Last post 11-03-2006, 6:46 PM by Records For Living Support. 1 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  11-02-2006, 1:51 PM 516

GM-020: Printing User-Defined Graphs

I really appreciate the User-defined Graphs feature of Healthframe. However, in v2.1, I am having a problem. In one of my PHR's I have created 5 such graphs and now want to print them out. But if I select each graph and print it, all 5 of the resulting printouts end up being identical prints of just 1 of the 5 graphs. I am unable to select print and get 5 different graphs. And the same problem occurs in another PHR where I have 3 user-defined graphs; printing each of these 3 results in 3 printouts of just 1 of the 3 graphs.

I should note that all of your pre-defined graphs print just fine.

•  11-03-2006, 6:46 PM 521 in reply to 516

Re: GM-020: Printing User-Defined Graphs

That you for your generous compliments about our new user-defined graphs!

We have reproduced this bug, and it has been corrected for our next bugfix release.

In the meantime - there is a simple work around. If you change customizations using the 'Select Customization' menu (under the ... icon) - then printing works just fine.

This bug you are reporting only occured if you changed custom graphs by re-navigating to a new custom graph through the navigation panel.

Anyhow - thank you for taking the time to report this bug, and please do let us know what else we can do to help make HealthFrame the best possible PHR!

Support Team.

View as RSS news feed in XML